Cloud Architect: Exploring Public Preview of Confidential Containers on Azure
The latest developments in cloud technology have made it possible to securely store data in the cloud. Azure Confidential Containers, a feature now in public preview, is designed to help organizations securely store data in the cloud without compromising on security. In this blog post, we will explore the features of Confidential Containers on Azure and how it can benefit your organization.
What is an Azure Confidential Container?
Azure Confidential Container is a secure, multi-tenant container technology that helps organizations store sensitive data in the cloud. It is designed to keep data secure and confidential, while also providing organizations with the flexibility to scale their data storage needs. The container is isolated from other tenants, and all data is encrypted. Organizations can also easily manage access to the container and monitor activity.
Benefits of Azure Confidential Containers
The Azure Confidential Container offers a number of benefits to organizations that are looking to store data securely in the cloud. Here are some of the key benefits:
* Secure: Data stored in the container is isolated from other tenants and is encrypted, making it more secure than other cloud storage options.
* Flexible: Organizations can easily manage access to the container and can easily scale their storage needs.
* Compliant: The container is compliant with industry standards, such as GDPR and HIPAA.
How to use Azure Confidential Container
Azure Confidential Container is easy to use and can be quickly set up in a few steps. Here’s how to get started:
1. Sign into the Azure portal and select the “Create a resource” option.
2. Select “Confidential Containers” from the list of services.
3. Choose the type of container you’d like to create. You can choose from a single tenant or multi-tenant container.
4. Set up access to the container and configure security settings such as encryption and authentication.
5. Enter the data you’d like to store in the container.
6. Monitor activity, manage access and scale your storage needs as needed.
Azure Confidential Containers are a great solution for organizations looking to store sensitive data securely in the cloud. The container is secure, compliant, and can be easily scaled to meet the organization’s needs. With the public preview now available, organizations can start testing the feature and see how it can help them store data securely and confidently.
Announcing public preview of confidential containers on Azure Container Instances
1. Azure confidential containers
2. Azure Container Instances
3. Microsoft 365