What’s new in Microsoft Intune- 2302 (February) edition
As the 2020 year continues, Microsoft Intune continues to evolve and deliver new features and capabilities to further empower your organization. The 2302 version of the Intune service contains the following new features and improvements:
Microsoft Intune has made a number of improvements to the service, including:
* The ability to target Windows 10 devices with modern deployment scripts
* Added support for the Intune App Wrapping Tool for Android Enterprise
* Improved support for multi-factor authentication
* Improved reporting for compliance regulations
* Improved support for Windows 10 app deployment
* The ability to deploy and manage Microsoft Edge browser settings
* The ability to deploy and manage Office 365 ProPlus settings
* The ability to deploy and manage Windows 10 settings
* The ability to deploy and manage Windows Defender Application Guard settings
* Improvements to the user experience when enrolling Windows 10 devices
* Improvements to the user experience when managing Windows 10 devices
* The ability to deploy and manage Windows 10 in S Mode settings
* The ability to deploy and manage Windows Hello for Business settings
* The ability to deploy and manage Windows Update for Business settings
PowerShell scripts are a powerful way to customize and automate the Intune service. Here are a few examples of PowerShell scripts that can be used to manage the Intune service:
* Get-IntuneMobileApplication [https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/intune/get-intunemobileapplication?view=intune-ps] – Retrieves a list of mobile applications that are managed by Intune.
* New-IntuneMobileApp [https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/intune/new-intunemobileapp?view=intune-ps] – Creates a new mobile application in Intune.
* Set-IntuneMobileApp [https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/intune/set-intunemobileapp?view=intune-ps] – Modifies an existing mobile application in Intune.
* Remove-IntuneMobileApp [https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/intune/remove-intunemobileapp?view=intune-ps] – Removes a mobile application from Intune.
Microsoft Intune continues to improve and evolve, with new features and capabilities being added on a regular basis. This blog post has highlighted some of the new features and improvements that have been included in the 2302 version of the Intune service, as well as a few examples of PowerShell scripts that can be used to manage the service. In the end, this latest version of Intune is designed to help organizations better manage their mobile devices and ensure that they are compliant with the necessary regulations.