Transcribe Audio to Text from Blob Storage without Writing Any Code using Power Automate
The ability to transcribe audio to text without writing any code has been a challenge for many organizations. Now, with Power Automate, organizations can transcribe audio to text from blob storage without writing any code. This blog will discuss how this can be done and the benefits of using Power Automate for this purpose.
What is Power Automate?
Power Automate is a cloud-based automation and workflow platform from Microsoft that enables users to create automated workflows and process automation. It includes tools for automating processes, integrating with external systems, and managing data. It can be used to automate a variety of tasks, from simple data entry to complex business process automation.
Benefits of Power Automate
Power Automate has many benefits for organizations, including:
* Easy to use – Power Automate is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, with a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy to create workflows.
* Integration with other applications – Power Automate enables users to easily integrate their workflow with other applications, such as Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and more.
* Scalability – Power Automate is highly scalable, allowing organizations to increase their automation capabilities as needed.
* Cost-effective – Power Automate is a cost-effective solution for automating processes and workflows, especially when compared to manual processes.
* Time-saving – Power Automate can drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to complete tasks, allowing organizations to work more efficiently.
How to Transcribe Audio to Text from Blob Storage using Power Automate
Power Automate can be used to transcribe audio to text from blob storage without writing any code. The following steps explain how to do this:
Step 1: Create a Storage Account in Azure
The first step is to create a storage account in Azure, which will be used to store the audio files. To create a storage account:
* Sign in to the Azure portal.
* Select “Create a resource” in the upper left corner of the portal.
* Search for “Storage Account” and select it.
* Fill in the required information for the storage account, including the subscription, resource group, account name, location, and account kind.
* Select “Create” to create the storage account.
Once the storage account is created, you can upload the audio files to the storage account.
Step 2: Create a Flow with Power Automate
Once the audio files are uploaded to the storage account, the next step is to create a flow with Power Automate. To create a flow:
* Sign in to the Power Automate portal.
* Select “Create a flow”.
* Search for “Azure Blob Storage” and select it.
* Fill in the required information for the flow, including the storage account and container name.
* Select “Create” to create the flow.
Once the flow is created, you can select the audio files to be transcribed and enter the required information, such as the language and output format.
Step 3: Transcribe the Audio Files
Once the flow is set up, the audio files can be transcribed. To transcribe the audio files:
* Select the audio files to be transcribed.
* Select “Start” to initiate the transcription process.
* Once the transcription process is complete, the transcribed text will be available in the output format specified.
Transcribing audio to text from blob storage without writing any code can be done easily and cost-effectively using Power Automate. By leveraging the cloud-based automation and workflow platform, organizations can save time and money while still getting accurate audio transcription results.
Transcribe audio to text from blob storage without writing any code using Power Automate
1. Audio to text
2. Speech to text