More than one-third of admins that use the Microsoft 365 admin center manage multiple tenants. This applies to two-thirds of enterprise customers and the majority of partners that manage Microsoft 365 tenants for their customers.
Microsoft just announce that a new multi-tenant management experience:
The All tenants list is specifically for admins that manage two or more Microsoft 365 tenants, including:
- Partners who manage on behalf of
- Merger and acquisition scenarios
- Separate test and production environments
- Regulatory requirements for multiple tenants
The experiences built enable admins with multiple tenants to:
- move quickly between tenants using the Organization Switcher (also called the Tenant Switcher);
- assess service health, service requests, products, and billing across multiple tenants; and
- understand admin setup task activity across multiple tenants.
The All tenants list is rolling out now, and once available, you will need to log in with a partner admin account and soon will include admin accounts that have been invited to manage multiple tenants through Azure B2B.