Azure VMware Solution – May 2023 – What’s New Update
The Azure VMware Solution (AVS) is a hybrid cloud service from Microsoft that provides organizations with the ability to securely move their existing VMware workloads to the cloud. AVS provides customers with the same VMware experience in the cloud as they would have in their private datacenter, while making use of the scalability and flexibility of the Azure cloud. In May 2023, Microsoft announced a major update to the AVS service which includes several new features and improvements. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the new updates and how they will benefit organizations deploying AVS.
What’s New in Azure VMware Solution
The updates to the AVS service include a number of new features and improvements such as:
* Support for multiple vCenters
* Support for VMware vRealize Suite
* Integration with Azure Monitor for Log Analytics
* Support for vSphere 6.7 and vSphere 7.0
* Support for VMware Cloud Foundation 3.x
* Support for VMware NSX
Benefits of the Azure VMware Solution Updates
The updates to the AVS service provide organizations with a number of benefits, including:
* The ability to manage multiple vCenters from a single console, simplifying management and increasing efficiency.
* Integration with vRealize Suite provides organizations with the ability to use the same platform for both on-premises and cloud-based workloads.
* Integration with Azure Monitor for Log Analytics allows organizations to have better visibility into their cloud environment.
* Support for vSphere 6.7 and vSphere 7.0 provides organizations with the flexibility to choose the version that best meets their needs.
* Support for VMware Cloud Foundation 3.x allows organizations to more easily deploy and manage cloud-native applications.
* Support for VMware NSX provides organizations with the ability to securely connect their on-premises and cloud environments.
The Azure VMware Solution is a powerful hybrid cloud service from Microsoft that provides organizations with the ability to securely move their existing VMware workloads to the cloud. The May 2023 update to the AVS service includes a number of new features and improvements, providing organizations with greater flexibility and control over their cloud environment. Organizations deploying the AVS service will benefit from the new updates, which provide a number of advantages such as greater scalability, improved management, and increased visibility into their cloud workloads.
* What is the Azure VMware Solution?
* What are the benefits of the Azure VMware Solution?
* What are the new features and improvements in the May 2023 Update?
* How can organizations benefit from the new features and improvements?
* How does the Azure VMware Solution compare to other cloud services?