ScriptDOM .NET Library for T-SQL Parsing is Now Open Source
What is ScriptDOM .NET Library?
ScriptDOM .NET Library is a .NET Framework library for parsing and generating Transact-SQL scripts. It provides a comprehensive and easy to use set of APIs for parsing and manipulating T-SQL scripts. This library is now open source and can be used for free.
Benefits of Using ScriptDOM .NET Library
The ScriptDOM .NET Library provides a number of benefits for developers. It is designed to be easy to use, with a comprehensive set of APIs that allow developers to quickly and easily parse and manipulate T-SQL scripts. It is also highly extensible, allowing developers to add additional features and functionality to the library.
The library also provides a number of useful features, such as the ability to parse large scripts, syntax highlighting, and support for debugging. Additionally, the library has built-in support for SQL Server and Azure SQL databases.
What Does the Open Source Library Offer?
The open source version of the ScriptDOM .NET Library includes a number of features and functionality, including:
* Full support for SQL Server and Azure SQL databases
* Extensibility for adding additional features and functionality
* Ability to parse large scripts
* Syntax highlighting
* Support for debugging
* Integration with Visual Studio
What Are the Best Practices for Using ScriptDOM .NET Library?
When using ScriptDOM .NET Library, there are a number of best practices that should be followed. Here are some of the best practices:
* Always use the latest version of the library
* Carefully read the documentation when using the library
* Test all scripts before deploying to production
* When debugging, use the built-in debugging features
* When deploying to Azure SQL, ensure the version of the library is compatible with the version of Azure SQL
The ScriptDOM .NET Library is a powerful and easy to use library for parsing and manipulating T-SQL scripts. It is now open source and can be used for free. By following the best practices outlined above, developers can ensure that they are using the library in the most efficient and effective way possible.